Who are we??
In order to provide information and services to our users (visitors and registered users referred together) we “lovekarmapassion” , accompany incorporated under the law of India, having a re3gistered office at “A55 Parijjat apartment, sector -4, plot 28, Dwarka, New Delhi,11075” collects, uses, and discloses data about you and processes information that identifies or can be used to identify you.
The Information we collect and how we Use/Treat it
- We collects several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
- Your Personal Information – the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. The information that can/has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether with the help of combination with other information or otherwise is not to be considered .
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
- We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us, especially when you login through other social media website login interface, for the purposes of accessing NSFW (Not safe for work) articles which has to have adult age consent; and/or automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may likely to include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through web beacons, other tracking technologies, and cookies).
When you access or use the Services, we collect data that indirectly identifies you and we automatically collect other data about you, including:
- Log Data. We automatically receive and record information from your device or browser once you interact with the Services. For example, we collect your internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device ID, zone setting, language preference, OS, platform, internet service provider (ISP), and links you have clicked on or shared with others, which include through email and social media. If you sign up for an Account, we also create a user ID that indirectly identifies you. We use this information to collect data about your activities through the Services. We associate information that obliquely identifies you together with your Account (if you’ve got one) and other information that we’ve collected about you.
We also may use these technologies to gather data about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioural tracking).
The information that we collect automatically may also include your personal data, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
How we collect personal data
- You may give us your personal data directly, for example when you create an Account, fund us by donation, support us by paying for a subscription, buy products or services, subscribe to our newsletters, opt-in to marketing communications, publish posts or comments, enter a competition, participate in a promotion or survey, ask for user support, or contact us for any reason.
- We automatically collect personal data when you interact with our Services. We collect information about your interests by using cookies and similar technologies and devices and browsing actions.
- Third parties who provide advertising and related services (such as analytics providers and ad networks) may give us your personal data so that we can compare it to personal data we hold in order to determine if you are the same individual (this is sometimes called “cookie-matching”). We may collect data from unaffiliated third parties so we can better understand you and provide you with information and offers that may be of interest to you. For example, we may receive information about your interests or preferences as well as contact information, such as email address.
- We may receive your personal data from third parties when you buy things through our Services or when you buy things from a third party after clicking on an affiliate link in our content. This information may include your contact details and financial and transaction data (such as items purchased and purchase price) from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
- If you access our Services using your Facebook or Google credentials, we will automatically collect certain information, such as your Facebook or Google user ID. We will use any information collected from Facebook or Google, including the user ID Facebook or Google attribute to you, only in accordance with Facebook’s or Google’s policies and your preferences selected through Facebook or Google.
What we use your data for:
We use the data we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We also use the data we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, support and administrative messages and security alerts and to respond to your questions, comments and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Improve the Services and personalize and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests. Your preferences and interests are inferred from data we gather regarding what types of content you have interacted with, how long you interacted with them, how often you interacted with them, and the nature of your interaction with the content;
- Promotions, sweepstakes and facilitate contests and process and deliver entries and rewards.
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services and personalize and improve the Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Lovekarmapassion and others; and
- To carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the data was collected.
COOKIES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC TOOLS
USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the information we collect from and about you for legitimate purposes, inter alia, to:
- Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests); process and respond to your queries; send you communications that you have requested and/or notifications/updates/pop-ups; provide you with support service; et cetera.
- Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our service usage patterns and user based.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for remuneration.
- Enable us to display advertisements to service providers/ our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information to them for these purposes without having your consent first but if you click on or otherwise wish to interact with an advertisement thereafter the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Internally, to our subsidiaries and affiliates and sister concerns;
- To contractors, advertisers/service providers and other third-parties;
- To third-parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to receive the promotional updates. We have an enforced contract with these third-parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- We may share your information with outside vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you communications via emails to inform you about our services that may be of interest to you, push notifications/pop-ups to your devices on our behalf et cetera.
- Social Networks. If you ever interact with social media features on our Services, such use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, or as the Facebook Like button these features may collect information about your post information about your activities on the social media service as well as your use of the Services. Your interactions with social media companies are well governed by their own privacy policies.
- Consent. We may have to share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
CHANGES THROUGH YOU
When you sign up or make request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or any other services), you are opting in to receive emails/notifications/pop-ups from us including its allied concerns. To manage your email preferences and follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages you can log in, but please be aware that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative policy, service policy, or legal policy email/notifications from us.
- In case you need to touch base, please use the “Contact Us” link provided on lovekarmapassion.com. However, please aware of the fact that your right to correct, review, update and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction:
- if your requests are unmannerly, unreasonably excessive or abusive,
- where the safety or the rights of another person or persons would be encroached upon,
- if the information or material you request relates to/conflicts with any existing or anticipated legal proceedings and/or negotiations between you and us and/or any third party, or
- If in contradiction to our records retention policies and/or any other applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
- Please keep in mind that even if you delete your User Contributions from our websites, the copies of your User Contributions will/may remain viewable in archived pages and cached, or might have been stored/copied by other users of our websites.
Please note that appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures, in compliance with accepted industry standards, have been implemented to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards are subjected to the sensitivity of information that is collected, processed and stored and the current state of technology.
Liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to unauthorized third-party access, other causes beyond our control or errors in transmission will NOT BE ENTERTAINED by us. You and only you play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should consider or not share your personal information with anyone. If we receive instructions using your personal information, we will reckon that the instructions have been authorized by you.