On any day, we are sure that millions of women would prefer to look like the picture on the right
However, with such a tight schedule both in personal and professional life; many just give in and continue an unfit lifestyle
Staying fit does not means taking up expensive gym memberships and doing back-breaking workouts
We are talking about belly fat exercise for women to help them stay fit without the need of machines to stay in shape
Losing belly fat is often the most challenging part of the entire exercise routine, but storing fat is also not a healthy choice
The reason being that fat can surround the vital organs, which makes it difficult for these organs to function normally
For example, the visceral fat circulates through the bloodstream and puts an individual at an increased risk of Type-2 diabetes and heart problems
Without further ado, let us now get down to knowing what these exercises are
The abdominal crunches exercise is the best belly fat reduction exercise, which helps you to reduce fat and burn calories at the same time.
Here’s how you can do this one;
- Lie down on your back with knees bent and hip-width apart.
- Now, place your hands behind your head with elbows wide open.
- Take a deep breath and engage your upper and abdominal muscles, also known as core muscles. Do this by lifting your torso including shoulders while keeping the head back without any pull on the neck.
- Perform at least 3 sets of 10 repetitions each.
Side Note: The Abdominal crunches is a great option to strengthen the lower back and also reduce lower back pain.
The very mention of belly fat exercise for women will remain incomplete without including the good old Plank.
To do this exercise, follow the steps mentioned below;
- Turnover on your front side and place elbows underneath the shoulders.
- Flex your feet and lift the entire body, but keep it parallel to the floor.
- Hold this position for 60 seconds and then rest.
- Workout on this exercise for at least 2 to 5 minutes daily.
Word of Advice: The Plank exercise is the best choice for not only working to lose that belly fat, but it also works on every other muscle in the body.
Aah! Nothing can kill the fat more than a mile of running every day.
Running is quite useful in helping get rid of not only belly fat, but also help you in minimizing risk of developing Type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, or cancer.
There is no other workout, which works towards strengthening your abdominal muscles, arms, and legs at the same time as running.
A mile of running will easily burn off at least 100 calories, but make sure to run slow at the start on a smaller time limit and gradually increase to 30 to 40 minutes.
A major benefit of doing bicycle abdominal exercise is weight loss, and stronger core muscles.
With that said, it is time we share with you the proper technique of doing this exercise, so pay attention to the steps mentioned below;
- Lie down on your back and keep your hands behind the head.
- Bring your knees near to the chest then straighten out one leg, and at the same time, bring your upper body closer to the opposite bent knee.
- Now, alternatively perform this exercise with both right and left leg.
- Make sure to perform 3 sets of 20 repetitions on each side.
The Bicycle Abdominal exercise is amongst the most popular belly fat exercise for women and does not require any exercise equipment except a mat.
Vertical Leg Lifts
When it comes to losing belly fat, the hardest areas to get rid of fat are the lower abs and hip.
Vertical leg raises are there to help you not only get rid of the excess belly fat, but also improve on stability and flexibility.
With that said, below is the procedure on how you can perform this exercise without straining the muscles.
- Lie down on your back with palms facing down and tucked underneath your hips, and make sure the hands are peaking out.
- Now, engage the core muscles by lifting the hips and legs and keeping them straight for 15 seconds.
- Perform at least 3 sets of 10 to 12 repetitions each.
Searching for belly fat exercise for women and not coming across Burpees as one of the most effective exercises is a cardinal sin.
In short, it is the complete workout for your body.
Let us see how you can perform this exercise with ease.
- Start the exercise by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Now, bend your knees to a squat position with hands placed on the floor and jump back to a plank position.
- Bring your feet back by jumping towards your hands and stand up.
- Repeat this motion at least 10 times.
Exercise Ball Crunches
The exercise ball can be a solid support for your back when it comes to doing crunches and shedding those extra pounds.
Without further ado, let us get down to knowing how to perform this routine smoothly.
- Lie on the ball so the lower back gets support and feet are firmly placed on the ground.
- Place hands across your chest or behind the head.
- Now, contract the abs and lift your torso up and in forward direction.
- Lower back down on the ball and keep the ball stable during the crunches.
- Make sure to exhale while doing the crunch and inhale when you lower back down.
A Word Of Advice: The exercise needs a lot of stabilization, which will also engage more muscles in the body.
Also, make sure to do at least 3 sets of 12 repetitions.